AfterSchoolDaze has moved!
I'll shine if I want to
This was originally published on ASDaze ♥
Are you a fan of After School or any Pledis Artist? (Loves, DBVS (right?), Kahi-fanz, Bekah fans, Seventeen fans, Hello Cupids [We’re gonna pretend nothing bad has happened]…etc.<3)
Consider helping Orange Caramel out on the charts by trying out the Playgirlz Voter <33
All it is, is an automated (ONE CLICK) way to vote for Orange Caramel throughout the rest of the promo-cycle (and in the future other Pledis artists including HV!).
It’s specially designed for international fans, so we don’t have to go through an immense amount of tedious tutorials and countless amounts of timeeeeee.
Find out more HERE.
And be sure, sure, sure to spread the news!
Also consider retweeting and favoriting this tweet: https://twitter.com/OfficialASDaze/status/507364697637916674
If you wanna be more involved, you can join ASDaze’s Ultimate Fan Contest for a chance to win an Orange Caramel Youth Trip Photobook! It’s quick way to learn how to support After School during any given comeback and you get to earn badges and a chance at a prizeeee!
We also have a MyCopyCat Album giveway happening right nowww~!! Just find Orange Caramel in the background of ASDaze each week and support them in a method of your choosing (such as using the Playgirlz Voter!)
On the August 29th broadcast of KBS’s radio program ‘Lee So Ra’s Music Plaza’, Lee So Ra asked the Ladies’ Code’s members, which idols they’d like to befriend.
RiSe answered saying, “For me, I want to get close to Lee So Ra’s friend, Nana. I feel like we would be able to converse well because we’re the same age.” Lee So Ra replied, “Nana has a good personality that is rare. If I meet up with her, I’ll talk to her about you.“
Sojung, Ashely, EunBi, and Zuny picked IU, Min (Miss A), HyunA, and Girl’s Day respectively.
Of course on the 2nd of September the members of Ladies’ Code were involved in a tragic accident, putting RiSe in a coma, Sojong in critical condition, and resulting in the death of EunBi.
We hope that all the remaining members are able to heal mentally and physically, and that RiSe can wake up and meet Nana soon.
Thank you to NANAandLIZZYfanatic for the tip <3This was originally published on ASDaze ♥
credit: bbolamThis was originally published on ASDaze ♥
This was originally published on ASDaze ♥
Ever wish you had magical program that could automatically support After School without all the tedious tutorials and large time commitment?? WISH NO MORE!
The Playgirlz Voter is an awesome program by PlayboyzAdam, designed to do just that! Just download the program, push the start button, and let the program run throughout the rest of the Promotional Cycle! IT’S LITERALLYTHAT EASY!
In a given day ASDaze has about 800 unique visitors (thank you! :’])
In 7 days we have about 3,000 of you drop by.
And in 30 days a little over 10,000 of you swing by at least once! (You are the best!)
If only 293.25 people use the Playgirlz Voter for 6 days, Orange Caramel could rank #1 for votes on Show Champion! (Imagine that world!)
We think that’s a reasonable goal and we know so, so many of you are itching to participate but have found it too tedious up until now!
The program is in the beta stages, so this is such a great time to test it out and see how well it works! Especially in preparation for a full After School comeback <3
As of right now the system is able to:
- vote on Show Champion
- vote on M! CountDown
- vote on Eat Your Kimchi
- create MBC+ accounts
- create Mwave accounts
- view Official MV
- reserve shared voting accounts
This makes supporting After School SO much easier for International Fans! Say goodbye to tedious tutorials and confusing time differences!
In the future the Playgirlz Voter will also be able to:
- Streamline MV Viewing (within the program)
- Search on Naver
- Tweet for SNS points
- Update tasks automatically (within program
- Setup user profiles
- Show the support totals for the current week. Currently the totals that are shown are only for the current day.
-You can find out how to download the Playgirlz Voter HERE, as well as all the other information you may need^^
**IMPORTANT: Before sharing or installing this program it is imperative you read the Terms and Conditions!
And now that you know a little more about the Playgirlz Voter, go HERE to earn the “Very Voter” badge and become…THE ULTIMATE FAN: for chance to win an Orange Caramel Youth Trip Photobook!! You deserve it!
-PlayboyzAdam has set up a great troubleshooting program in the forum. If you run into a problem just send Adam the activity logs easily found in the Playgirlz Voter (more info in the forum)
If for some reason the Playgirlz Voter doesn’t really appeal to you, remember we still have the Voting Account Sponsor program in the forum which allows you to reserve Pre-Made Voting accounts for short, manageable amounts of time!
*Although we at ASDaze are super excited about the Playgirlz Voter , we still encourage you to take the necessary steps to make sure it’s safe for your computer including scanning it with an anti-virus software.This was originally published on ASDaze ♥
This was originally published on ASDaze ♥
In celebration of Orange Caramel’s recent comeback with ‘My Copycat’, and ASDaze’s new editorial segments, we’ve decided to put up a month-long Orange Caramel list just to all of you Playgirlz and Playboyz out there.
As we all know, Orange Caramel’s songs have been very popular in Korea considering the fact that they always come up with bizarre, quirky, refreshing and adorkable concepts that really peaks the interest and attention of not only the Korean citizens, but Korean celebrities and co-idols as well. That’s why, for this first week of Playlizt, we give you, 10 Kpop idols/celebrities covering Orange Caramel’s songs.
1. BTS (Bangtan Boys) - The cute boys of BTS namely V and Suga recorded a short clip for their Bangtan Bomb Youtube series, dancing to a portion of the dance from Catallena. Who wouldn’t be energized to look at their perfect and funny facial expressions below:
2. 2PM - Who could’ve thought that the three men of the hot and beastly idol group 2PM, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Chansung could look adorable dancing to Orange Caramel’s Magic Girl wearing bright and colorful outfits which are relatively the same to what OC wore at their music video?
3. Milk Caramel (ZE:A’s Dongjun, Infinite’s Sungjong and U-KISS’ Dongho) – These three divas from their respective groups looking good in Orange Caramel outfits, performed Magic Girl very cutely.
4. Music Bank Caramel (Shinee’s Key, BEAST’s Gikwang and ZE:A’s Kwanghee) – Another set of three divas performed Magic Girl on Music Bank wearing Mickey Mouse-themed outfits.
5. SHINee – Jonghyun and Minho together with Jang Yoonjeong, they performed Magic Girl in a variety show.
6. Brown Eyed Girls – The charismatic girls of BEG, Miryo, Narsha and leader, Jea, performed Lipstick on one of their own concerts. Check out their 360-degree transformation here:
7. VIXX’s N and Jewelry’s Yewon (at Hotel King) – These two performed Catallena on the popular Korean drama, Hotel King (in which Jooyeon had a cameo for an episode or two). They are seen wearing the same cookie outfits Orange Caramel wore on their music video and live promotions.
8. Seho and Hong Soohyun (with Nana) – Nana’s co-roommate friends Seho and Soohyun, danced to Catallena with her on Seho’s successful fanmeeting in Taiwan.
9. NU’EST - Labelmate NU’EST, of course, is not excluded in this list. Wearing relatively the same outfits from Orange Caramel’s Lipstick era, Baekho, Aron and Ren, performed ‘Lipstick’ adorably in this short 53-second video.
10. Old Caramel (Jooyeon, Jung-ah and UEE) – Last, but not the least in our list, is our very own, OLD CARAMEL. The three After School unnies covered Orange Caramel’s ‘Magic Girl’. Who would’ve thought that at those age, they can still look adorable and charming? Check out their refreshing performance below:
Who artists do you think parodied Orange Caramel the best? Share your thoughts below! and do you know any other celebrities parodying Orange Caramel as well? Share their videos below in the comment section!
Editorial written by Renzel for AfterSchoolDaze. Please take out with full credit.
Want to write for ASDaze? Email us at email@example.com!This was originally published on ASDaze ♥