• Juyeon had a boyfriend when she was a trainee.
• Kaeun hasn’t been in a relationship with guys so she talked about her hardship in her past which made her cry.
• Kaeun couldn’t sleep during her hard times in her past so she asked her vocal teacher some song she could listen to before going to bed and one of the songs were Eric Benet’s ‘Still With You’
• Uie cried on JungAh sad love story.
• Raina cried on Uie’s sad live story.
• Before debut, JungAh was a fan of Baek Jiyoung and so when Baek Jiyoung’s new song came out, JungAh sang the song “Like Being Hit By A Gun” when it released to Juyeon but Juyeon started to cry after listening to that song, even though it was her first time listening to that song. Juyeon cried saying that is was so sad (lyrics) infront of JungAh since Juyeon broke up w/ her boyfriend when she was a trainee.
• (Uie’s love story) Uie liked a guy who was older than her and that guy liked like the song “Farewell Taxi” so she used to liked that song. She confessed to that guy but the guy like Uie’s friend.
• JungAh cried a lot when she broke up with her boyfriend after listening to the song “A Road In The 1994’s” by Jung Hye Jung.
• JungAh said she goes quite serious when it comes to dating so she said when she’s in a relationship, it goes on for a long time.
• JungAh likes a relationship where in they can love each other so much that they don’t want to waste one and another.
• JungAh will stop or block a situation/problem if she knows that a person will probably get hurt mentally.
10. July 2012